Class time: 09:00 a.m - 05:00 p.m.
6225 FM 2920, Suite 130, Spring, Texas, 77379
- Understand the basics of Applied Epigenetics
- Understand the difference between the old genetic code and the new epigenetic paradigm.
- Learn all aspects of Applied Epigenetics: Epigenetics, Holistic Healing, Nutritional Medicine by Foundational Nutrition, and Lifestyle Medicine with Specific Healthy Regenerative Lifestyles, Anatomy of the Immune System and Its Regenerative Tools, Detoxification Management
- Describe the Different Causes of Diseases and the Top 4 Known Mother Diseases such as: Leaky Gut Syndrome, Insulin Resistance, Fatty Liver Disease and Unintended Chronic Dehydration
- Incorporate practical knowledge on how our immune system works, read food labels, proper food preparation, proper hydration, proper digestive microbiome, restorative sleep and introduce the powerful concept of therapeutic fasting, nutrient dense vegetable juicing and Earthing.
- Experience and demonstrate how to properly practice foundational nutrition through effective and correct food preparations
- Learn simple and effective ways on how to incorporate daily healthy lifestyle habits to rejuvenate and regenerate your body using Applied Epigenetic Principles.
Benefits of Nutritional Bootcamp
- Prevents or reverses most degenerative diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, PCOS, aches and pains, and weight loss
- No need for medications, because your body can heal itself efficiently
- Regenerates new internal organs: new blood in 4-6 weeks, new liver 4-6 weeks, new pancreas in 4-8 weeks, new skin in 6 weeks, and a whole new body in 18 months
- Unclugs and cleans your digestive plumbing
- Immediate absorption of live enzymes / antioxidants
- Massive intake of pure vegetable micronutrients
- Supercharges your repair and healing function
April 27th, June 15th, August 10th, November 9th
NUTRITIONAL BOOTCAMP: A PRACTICAL COURSE ON APPLIED EPIGENETICS
The course covers how modern health care has evolved, learn about the new frontier of healing with Applied Epigenetics, the Principles of Holistic Healing, and Anatomy of the Immune System, the Cell’s Functional Anatomy and Design, Foundational Nutrition, Restorative Sleep, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. This course also allow the participants to taste real fresh raw food, freshly juiced vegetables while learning the practical ways of the proper food preparation. It also discusses about food labels, different food and external toxins, effective detoxification management options such as Fasting: Intermittent Fasting, Juice fasting, and finally covers the Anatomy of the Immune System Tools.
- Poor lifestyle choices and misguided nutritional disinformation are the major causes of the myriad of health problems that plague modern society resulting from pain and weaknesses in the body's physiological foundations.
- Nutritional Boot Camp is an intuitive, powerful, and logical class on simple lifestyle modifications with nutrient dense, fresh whole foods, and properly prepared foundational nutrition. This course is intended to teach on how to understand the different aspects of holistic healing principles, rejuvenative practices and regenerative lifestyle combined with the power of foundational nutrition. It teaches on how food should be prepared and stored to maintain its nutritional potency. The class provides a real experience on how fresh and nutritious food should taste.
- Essentially, the main goal of the Nutritional Bootcamp is to empower the individual with a practical knowledge on applied epigenetics with the healing power of foundational nutrition and lifestyle medicine for prevention of disease, maintenance of optimal health and ultimately, the reversal of the tragic and unsuspected harmful effects of the modern diet and poor lifestyle choices.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." -Thomas Edison
Phone: 832.463.4526 Fax: 832.446.3631